DERRY PUBLIC LIBRARY
STUDY ROOM USE POLICY
1. The Library has three study rooms on the adult level. The study rooms can be used by one to four people at a time. No food or beverages (except plain water in a covered container) are allowed in the study rooms. Electrical outlets for personal computers are available.
2. Patrons may sign up at the Circulation Desk to work in a study room for a 2 hour period on a first come, first served basis. Additional time may be granted, if no other patron has signed up at the Circulation Desk. Study rooms may not be reserved prior to the day of use.
3. Students in the eighth grade or below may not use the rooms between 2 pm and 5 pm.
4. The study rooms must be vacated fifteen minutes prior to closing.
5. Violation of the above policies may result in revocation of use of the study rooms by the Board of Trustees.