The Trustees at the Derry Public Library wish to announce the departure of the director, Cara Potter. Cara has taken a new position in Ohio and will be leaving her duties at the library on January 31, 2020. Cara has been director for 5+ years and has steered the library through many building and community initiatives.
On behalf of everyone at Derry Public Library, let us all wish Cara Potter good luck for the future and bid her a happy farewell.
The Board will be initiating a search for a new director in the coming weeks, so stay tuned!
The current members of the board are
- Kristen Mari (2018-2021) ~ Chair
- Heather Paradzick (2018-2020) ~ Vice-Chair
- Pete Marcotte (2018-2021) ~ Co-Treasurer
- Caitlin Powers (2019-2022) ~ Co-Treasurer
- Elizabeth Greenberg (2019-2022) ~ Secretary
- Dorianne Haverty (2017-2020)
- Valerie Roche (2017-2020)
- Richard Tripp ~ Council Liaison
- Jessica Benson – SAU Liason
Meetings: The Board of Trustees meets the third Monday of each month at 6:30 p.m. in the Paul Collette meeting room. This is an open meeting of an elected board and the public is welcome to attend.
Scheduled 2020 Meetings
- January 13
- February 10
- March 16
- April 20
- May 18
- June 22
- July 13
- August 17
- September 21
- October 19
- November 16
- December 14
The Board of Trustees may be reached at Trustees c/o Derry Public Library, 64 E. Broadway, Derry, NH 03038 or via email at email@example.com