Wednesday Book Group (Hybrid):
Please join us for a book discussion. We read a variety of books and love to talk about them!
Registration is required if you want to join us virtually. Register here!
Meetings will be held at 6:30 pm in the NH Room. If you are joining us virtualy, we will contact you prior to the event with instructions and a link. Please contact Jessica (email@example.com) if you have any questions.
Please contact the library to inquire about borrowing the book for each meeting.
- Wednesday, October 18, 2023 - Birnam Wood - Eleanor Catton
- Wednesday, November 15, 2023 - Washington Black - Esi Edugyan
- Wednesday, December 20, 2023 - Stone Blind - Natalie Haynes
- Friday, October 20, 2023 - True Biz - Sara Novic
- Friday, November 17, 2023 - Firekeeper's Daughter - Angeline Boulley
- Friday, December 15, 2023 - A Gentleman in Moscow - Amor Towles
Film Group (Virtual):
Please join us for a virtual discussion of Independent, Foreign, and Classic films. We will watch the film at home and gather virtually to discuss it!
Meetings will be held at 6:30 pm. We will contact you prior to the event with instructions and a link. Please contact Jessica (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you have any questions.
Please contact the library to inquire about borrowing the movie for each meeting.
- Wednesday, September 13, 2023 - Jeanne Dielman
- Wednesday, October 11, 2023 - The Maltese Falcon
- Wednesday, November 8, 2023 - The Umbrellas of Cherbourg
- Wednesday, December 13, 2023 - Spirit of the Beehive
- Tuesday, October 3, 2023 - The Story of China - Michael Wood
- Tuesday, November 7, 2023 - Guns, Germs, Steel - Jared Diamond
- Tuesday, December 5, 2023 - 1491 - Charles Mann
- Tuesday, September 26, 2023 - Joy of X - Steven Strogatz
- Tuesday, October 24, 2023 - Rise and Reign of the Mammals- Steve Brusatte
- Tuesday, November 21, 2023 - The Big Picture - Sean Carroll
- Tuesday, December 19, 2023 - Finding the Mother Tree - Suzanne Simard