Legal Reference at the Derry Public Library
In partnership with the New Hampshire Law Library, Derry Public Library offers access to both physical and digital resources for legal research.
In-library resources include:
- New Hampshire Practice, Orford, N.H., 17 vol., REF 345.742 neh
- New Hampshire Revised Statutes Annotated, Thomson/West publisher, REF 345.22 nea
- Westlaw Online Database: a legal research platform. Available in the library to one person at a time, using our designated laptop.
- NH Law Library homepage: https://www.courts.nh.gov/resources/nh-law-library
- NH Law Library topical Libguides: https://courts-state-nh-us.libguides.com/
- Legal links to selected online resources: https://courts-state-nh-us.libguides.com/legallinks
- NH Legal Aid: https://nhlegalaid.org/
- NH Legal Assistance: https://www.nhla.org/