The library is pleased to offer to cardholders discounted tickets to area museums. The following museums have passes available for use – reserve yours online (have your Derry Public Library card number ready!) or call us at 432-6140.
Reserve a pass for the date you will visit the museum.
The following policies apply to your reservation:
- Pass may be picked up the day before or on the day of the pass reservation only, at the Derry Public Library. Be sure to visit the library during operating hours. If you do not pick up your reserved pass by 11 am on the day of your visit, the pass will become available for use by someone else.
- Please, only one museum pass reservation per day, per patron.
- Most passes are coupons and do not need to be returned. In the event a pass does need to be returned, it must be back at the library by 9 am the following day or incur a $5/day fine.
- Passes are for Derry Library patrons only, and the library card must be presented when picking up passes.
- Please note that the library is not responsible for changes in museums’ admission rates or hours.