- Derry Public Library currently has 2 meeting rooms available for Derry residents to use as limited public forum spaces (not for private parties or private meetings, interviews, etc).
- To reserve a room, first review the Meeting Room policy to verify eligibility.
- Meeting Room A holds up to 44 people, and includes kitchen facilities
- Meeting Room B holds up to 44 people
- Both A&B may be reserved together for large groups up to 88 people
After reviewing the policy, proceed to the booking page and follow the instructions to find an open room and make a reservation.